tisdag 8 april 2014

25 things

Hi

Here is a list of 25 about me that you might find interesting so here we go

  1. I don't like going to the dentist
  2. My math skills = terrible
  3. I have a guilty pleasure for coca cola
  4. Softspot: golden retrier puppies
  5. Summer is my favorite season of the whole year
  6. I wish I could surf
  7. My favorite book is The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
  8. When I saw Marley and Me I cried at the end
  9. I really want a tattoo on my shoulder blade
  10. When its rainy outside I prefer to watch a Disney movie in my bed with a blanket swept over me and a cup of hot tea
  11. I love One Direction and I can't pick my favorite because I love them all
  12. Never been to England or the States 
  13. I have over 80 nail polishes 
  14. I can spend hours on YouTube when I have nothing to do
  15. Huge dog person but I like cats
  16. Berlin is the only capital I have visited outside Sweden
  17. Can't picture a world without music
  18. I love the ocean
  19. I like to draw things in my spare time 
  20. Love vine, instagram, tumblr, we heart it
  21. My favorite shop is H&M and pretty much half of my wardrobe consists of H&M clothing 
  22. I have an obsession with Nick and Matt Hall...... (from vine)
  23. Don't like snow
  24. I love ice cream 
  25. I have three birthmarks on the top of my left ear

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar